1. The lineupThere should be a brief information about the band in the Techrider. It must include a list of the band members, the instruments they would be playing and whether they would sing or not. It would help to set the stage according to the lineup.
2. EquipmentIn the Tech Rider online generator should be a complete list of all the equipment and gears that every member will require on and off the stage. Provide the summary of the backline that you have and equipment you want the venue to provide.
3. Frontline DescriptionThe Tech Rider generator should clarify your expectations from the PA, consoles and the monitors. All the specifications must be present and working before you reach the venue.
4. Stage plotIt is the graphical representation of the band members on the stage in a Techrider. It would help the organizers to adjust the positions of the mic and other equipment. They will be able to set the stage before you arrive.
5. Links to musicNo one likes to disclose his or her music before they have performed on stage. However, the links to your music in the Tech Rider generator will be beneficial for you and your sound engineers. They will be able to provide you with the perfect sound and beats.
6. Contact informationNever forget to include your contact information in your Techrider. As the soundman might require your clarification before the concert and this might be the only way that to contact you.
7. Saying "thank you"It is important that you have a positive relation with your sound engineer. So make sure that at the end of your online generated Stage Plot there is a decent note of thanks. It would have a great impact on the soundman when you will thank him in advance for the services in your Tech Rider generator.
Before your tour or concert begins, make sure that you prepare the best Techrider. The Tech Rider online checklist will help you to avoid misunderstandings and you will be clear about your stage requirements. For more information about the Tech Rider generator, you can read our other arcticles.